Services of the Kamilla Thermal Spa and swimming pool:
Thermal and swimming pool (adventure , spa , children), 38 adventure elements, jacuzzi, massage, pedicure, sauna (infra-, bio-, logs-, Finnish sauna), steam bath, tepidarium, playground, medical department (also separately accessible medical room, electrotherapy, physiotherapy room and pool, mud treatment, tangentor, weight bath) are waiting for those who would like to relax and recuperate.
Address: Kastálykert str. 1.
Special events in the city:
- Castle Garden Evenings
- International Fine Arts Camp – Balmaz Art
- National Power Harvesting Competition
- Masquerade Parade
- National Bio- Cooking Competition and Shepherds Meeting
- Advent fair, etc.
Besides these you can also find numerous light and classical music concerts, literary events, theater program. You have the possibility to get to know the local crafts as well such as:
- Mihalkó Gyula - milliner - Szegfű street. 1/a.
- Bödőcs Ilona - pottery - Keleti street 27
Furthermore it is possible having cycling tours to the attractions nearby such as:
- Hortobágy-Nádudvar-Hajdúszoboszló – looking for legends
- Kráter-lake, Nagyhegyes
- Hortobágy Environmental Association- guided tours, bird watching
Monuments of Balmazújváros: a Semsey-Castle (Debreceni str. 2.), a Roman Catholic Church (Kossuth sqr. 17.), a Reformed Church (Kossuth sqr. 12.), a Németfalusi-Reformed Church (Kossuth str. 45.), a City Hall (Kossuth sqr. 4-5.), a Veres Péter Memorial House (Kadarcs str. 6.),
Possibilities in the Levendula Gesthouse:
- Sun Terrace
- cooking facilities
- Children's garden swing, yard games
- board games